Graphic Design Internship
Do you collect beautifully designed postcards, posters, and advertisements? Do you spend hours doodling and thinking up cool ways to leave your mark on the world? That’s what we do too. M3D experiences is a virtual creative marketing and design agency with a recently opened Detroit studio focused on brand experiences. We create websites, logos, printed pieces, and memorable events for companies in sports technology, logistics, offroad racing, artisan jams, and automotive.
M3D offers a fast-paced work environment. We seek talented, quick-thinking interns who are passionate about design, with a portfolio to match. Do you crave learning new skills and aren’t afraid to tackle big projects? You’ll help our executive staff develop big ideas to grow our company, while adding to your own capabilities.
Our ideal candidate is someone determined to create eye-catching brand identities and delightful design work for our clients. Someone who loves high-level concepts while also being passionate about the minute, yet essential, details that bring those ideas to life.
What You Will Learn:
- Print and web design best practices
- How to design branded collateral based on brand guidelines
- How to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary design team
- How to meet and exceed clients’ expectations
- How to create a memorable brand experience for customers
- And much more, as you work closely with our principals and senior leadership team.
What We Require From You:
- Pursuing degree in graphic design
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office
- Understanding of brand identity and corporate standard guidelines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of design principles, including typography, color, images and composition for effective design solutions
- Knowledge of current print, web/digital, and video design trends
- High organizational capacity, including ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Fearlessness and willingness to be a bold, outside-the-box thinker
If this sounds like your ideal summer, we want to hear from you.
The position begins May 1st and ends August 31st. You are expected to work 15-20 hours per week. Pay is competitive and based on skill level.
To apply please submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio using the form on this page, or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.